[Insight-developers] [Insight-users] INSIGHT JOURNAL: managedITK (ITK 3.8 ?) & Release Schedule

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 10:14:27 EDT 2008

2008/7/15 Stephen Aylward <Stephen.Aylward at kitware.com>:
> Hi Dan,
>
> You just posted on the Users list that ManagedITK doesn't wrap all of
> the spatial objects in ITK.
>
> Why not?  Is there an incompatibility?

No incompatibility. Just a little finger work required. With a free
afternoon I could have all of the SpatialObjects wrapped.

Cylinder, Gaussian, Image, Mesh, Polygon, and VesselTube would
probably take 5 minutes each. Blob, Contour, Landmark, Line, and
Surface require std::vector< Point > to be wrapped, which is a little
tricky, but not impossible with a spare afternoon and cup of coffee.
Can you wave your magic wand and conjure up some spare time for me? :P

Regards, Dan