[Insight-developers] KappaSigma classes and tests (moved from the Insight Journal)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jul 10 17:58:42 EDT 2008

Hi Gaetan,

Thanks for looking at it.

Yes, the two tests were fine-tuned yesterday.
They seem to be producing reasonable results now.

If you can take a look at the output, I'll be
interested to hear from you if this is the type
of expected output.

The images of cells in fluorescence seem to
match the type of histogram expected by this
filter.

    Thanks for any advice,

       Luis