[Insight-developers] Adopt a bug?

Rupert Brooks rupe.brooks at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 11:57:20 EDT 2008

Hi Folks,

Do I still have time to adopt and fix a bug or two before next
Tuesday?  Theres a few that are of particular interest to me

----------
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=0005317  minor acknowledged
(luis.ibanez) 2008-01-23 v3p headers not installed.
Looks like Luis basically fixed it and it just needs a test.  Maybe
its all done... im building the current CVS now and will try it out.

--------
Steven Robbins has taken on this one.  I volunteer to help if you need
it.  I really would like to get that thing fixed, its been a thorn in
my side for a while.
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=0006038  major assigned
(andinet.enqu) 2008-02-16 ITKMINC2IO requires fixes to read certain
files.

--------
This one seems lonely :-)
0006340: image orientation is not used in the spatial object
(itkImageMaskSpatialObject)

Rupert