[Insight-developers] compilation errors with xcode 3.0 on Mac OS X 10.5.4

Arnaud Gelas arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Wed Jul 9 10:54:42 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

I have been trying to compile itk with xcode 3.0 on Mac OS X 10.5.4,
and I got the following errors:

error: variable or field 'type' declared void Line Location
vnl_matlab_header:16
error: variable or field 'type' declared void Line Location
vnl_matlab_header:16
error: variable or field 'rows' declared void Line Location
vnl_matlab_header:17
error: variable or field 'rows' declared void Line Location
vnl_matlab_header:17
error: variable or field 'cols' declared void Line Location
vnl_matlab_header:18
error: variable or field 'cols' declared void Line Location
vnl_matlab_header:18
error: variable or field 'imag' declared void Line Location
vnl_matlab_header:19
error: variable or field 'imag' declared void Line Location
vnl_matlab_header:19
error: variable or field 'namlen' declared void Line Location
vnl_matlab_header:20
error: variable or field 'namlen' declared void Line Location
vnl_matlab_header:20

I guess some errors occur during the configuration of
vxl_config.h.in ...
I'd like to know if I made a mistake in the parameters with cmake (is
it a known issue?)? Is it a bug?

Thanks for your help,
Regards,

Arnaud