[Insight-developers] Questions about itkSliceBySliceImageFilter

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 08:56:38 EDT 2008

Luis,

You recently moved Gaetan's IJ submission for slice by slice
processing into Code/Review.

1) There is no documentation for the class except a pointer to the IJ article.

2) I cannot follow the logic of GenerateData when the input filter and
output filter are different filters. In fact, it is not clear to me
why the input and output filters can be different. I notice that the
GenerateData code in Review is different from the IJ code. In the
original IJ code, there is just one filter, m_Filter. This makes sense
to me.

3) Why the extra template parameters for internal input and output image types?

4) I think the m_InputFilter and m_OutputFilter ivars should be private.

Bill