[Insight-developers] Re: KWStyle Dashboard Submissions

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Fri Feb 29 14:50:12 EST 2008

Bill,

You don't really need the -html and -kwsurl flags. These are extra
information and provide the link "View KWStyle File" in a modified
version of Dart1.

At some point we might want to upgrade KWStyle to submit reports like
the coverage tools do. This will also require some modification on the
Dart/CDash side.

Julien