No subject

Mon Dec 15 09:51:36 EST 2008

ncepts/FrameworkAnatomy.html),
one kind of the standard directories for frameworks called
"Libraries", which "Contains any secondary dynamic libraries your
framework requires."
Maybe this means .dylibs?

Talking about merge several dylibs into one, here is what I do now:

ADD_LIBRARY(ITK SHARED ${ITK_BINARY_DIR}/itkConfigure.h)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(ITK ${ITK_LIBRARIES})

In CMake, only shared library could be an framework target. So I need
some source to build this library, here I choose itkConfigure.h.
ITK_LIBRARIES is a variable to store library names such as ITKCommon,
ITKIO for linking with ITK.

These settings do generating a Xcode project, but I'm wondering is
this really works?

Any other ideas?

Regards,
Shiva Huang