[Insight-developers] Test framework

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 15:46:34 EST 2008

Hans.

I understand.

BTW: I hope you are using a good object-oriented text like:
http://www.amazon.com/Object-Oriented-Modeling-Design-UML-2nd/dp/0130159204/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1230669811&sr=8-1

although I was an author of the original (which sold over 200,00 copies)

http://www.amazon.com/Object-Oriented-Modeling-Design-James-Rumbaugh/dp/0136298419/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1230669880&sr=8-2

I still get a few pennies from the new book. Helpful for a retired guy
on a fixed income...

Bill