[Insight-developers] vnl updates

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 11:40:00 EST 2008

Luis,

At one point we had a nightly build that ran against the cvs head of
vnl (I think). Is that still running? If not, I suggest we try that
first. I'm concerned that if the vxl folks made API changes that
affect backward compatibility, we may not be able to upgrade without
affecting itk's backward compatibility.

Bill