[Insight-developers] CHANGES TO itkRigid3DTransform and itkRigid2DTransform

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Fri Dec 19 11:51:38 EST 2008

Hello All,

I just wanted to bring your attention to a bug that I¹ve just addressed.
All the regression tests are passing (including a new test).  The changes
made address the problems that I had (i.e. That GetParameters always had
[0,0,0] as the translation parameters).  I¹d just like others to review
these changes to make sure that I¹ve not over looked some subtle
inconstancies in the relationship between Offset and Translation.

Hans