[Insight-developers] ITK 3.10.1 & 3.12 Schedule

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Dec 2 15:41:59 EST 2008

As you probably know, after the release of ITK 3.10, a number of issues
were found and fixed, (Thanks Hans and Tom) related to the configuration
of the itkImage to behave as an itkOrientedImage.

The magnitude of the fixes calls for a patch to be released.

According to our release-naming practices, this patch will be called

                            ITK 3.10.1.

Simultaneously there is a proposal for releasing ITK 3.12 by the middle
of January 2009:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_Schedule#Release_3.12_Schedule

In order to reach both targets, I would suggest to freeze the repository
in the following days (starting on Thursday Dec 4) and to open it again
by Monday (Dec 8).

Please let me know if you see any problems with this schedule.

    Thanks