[Insight-developers] itkScalarImageKmeansImageFilter3DTest timeouts

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 12:41:58 EDT 2008

Folks,

The subject test has been timing out since it was checked in. This is
a known bug. Unfortunately, this failing test causes cdash e-mails to
be sent every day and for every checkin. I'm concerned that all of
these e-mails and test failures on the dashboard will hide new
problems. I have modified the CMakeLists.txt file to only report this
timeout on one dashboard: dash16.kitware. This way, the error will not
be forgotten (or maybe it already has been) and the excess e-mails
will be prevented.

Bill