[Insight-developers] ConvertPointToContinousIndex to ConvertPointToContinuousIndex

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 10:17:48 EDT 2008

Marius,

I made that change a couple of months ago. Since I am the author of
the backward compatibility policy, I struggled with keeping the old
spelling around. In the past, I have fixed spelling errors but left
the old spelling as well. For example, in itkArrowSpatialObject, the
method GetLenght() was retained when its name was corrected to
GetLength().

Perhaps the old name should be retained as well. After all, we did
release the software with the bad method name. It was the development
team's fault, not your fault.

Bill