[Insight-developers] Dashboard Looking Good

Stephen Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Sat Apr 12 09:42:43 EDT 2008

For clarification - this is data from UNC - Dr. Bullitt - and should
be referred to as such.

Thanks,
Stephen

On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 9:03 AM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Luis,
>
>  The changes you made to the multi res registration examples are
>  producing great results. Looks like we need a second regression image
>  for the second multi res registration example.
>
>  The tests DeformableRegistration15Test1 and
>  DeformableRegistration15Test2 are failing on all platforms they run
>  on. Looks like they use the data from BrainWeb (Test1) or Kilian
>  (Test2).
>
>  It's not clear to me what BrainWeb data is required to run the tests.
>  And I don't think Kilian's data should be in a test checked into ITK
>  unless we can add his data to the ITK distribution.
>
>  Bill

Stephen R. Aylward, Ph.D.
Chief Medical Scientist
Kitware, Inc. - Chapel Hill Office