[Insight-developers] Re: patch and some questions [Re: use environment variable to limit number of parallel threads]

Torsten Rohlfing torsten at synapse.sri.com
Thu Sep 20 19:20:34 EDT 2007

Absolutely. Here's a link to the issue in Mantis:

http://www.itk.org/Bug/view.php?id=5759

Thanks everyone!
  TR

--
Torsten Rohlfing, PhD          SRI International, Neuroscience Program
 Research Scientist             333 Ravenswood Ave, Menlo Park, CA 94025

     "Though this be madness, yet there is a method in't"