[Insight-developers] ITK test failures in Debug only

Mathieu Coursolle mcoursolle at rogue-research.com
Wed Sep 12 13:21:03 EDT 2007

Hi ITK-developpers,

We currently have 2 dashboard submissions for ITK, one is
release:
<http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/RogueResearch2/MacOSXTiger-univ-
release/20070912-0100-Nightly/Notes.html>

and another is debug:
<http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/RogueResearch2/MacOSXTiger-univ-debug/
20070912-0740-Experimental/Notes.html>

We usually have a few (2 to 8) tests failures in release which seem to
be thread related.
However, the debug build has around 40 test failures. The current debug
submission has MINC2 support,
but this should not be the cause of all those failures.

I was able to reproduce on another computer as well (i386, OSX 10.4, 2
dual core), downloaded the
source and build a Debug and a Release build using the default settings
(No minc2, no patented, no preview, etc).
I always got around 5 tests failures in release, but always more than 35
in Debug.

Any idea on why this is happening?

Thanks!

Mathieu Coursolle                   mcoursolle at rogue-research.com