[Insight-developers] Anyone have GE5 Sigma scans _NOT_ in Coronal Orientation?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 15:04:37 EDT 2007

Kent,

Steve Pieper sent me a couple of scans when I first did this implementation.
Maybe he can provide a few samples. It would be great if we have  6
different scan directions to check this code. I had  6 orientations acquired
on a GE scanner to check the DICOM code. I know I scanned a phantom years
ago on our scanner at GE, but it's unlikely I can find those scans now.

Bill