[Insight-developers] Parameterization of surfaces meshes

Alexandre GOUAILLARD hanfei at caltech.edu
Fri Oct 19 04:24:16 EDT 2007

Hi lucas,

Nice to hear from you again since Boston.

We have a draft version of the paper. We are planning to have a almost-final
version for the 8th of november, and submit on 10th.

I think Arnaud used those. He tested quite a few. But I m pretty sure he
doesn't have a cmake'd version. I would like to share indeed.

Nevertheless, as november and december will be very busy for me, if you were
going to the namic week in january, we could set up a namic box and play
around with all those both with our code and your code as benchmark, what do
you say?

Meanwhile I coud check licencing and plateform support.

Alex