[Insight-developers] Problem with ITK_SOURCE_DIR var in ITKConfig.cmake.in

Stephen R. Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Thu Oct 18 10:59:31 EDT 2007

However - you are right - we do need to fix bugs. :)

(sometimes I come across sounding too strong, i.e., like a stubborn
idiot :) sorry)

Perhaps there is a way to devise a backward compatible solution - or
throw a warning - or document the change?

Thanks for your patience with my occasional rant,
Stephen