[Insight-developers] Linker errors

German Falasco gfalasco at fleni.org.ar
Mon May 21 11:11:53 EDT 2007

Hi Luis, thanks for your answer.

I did everythimg you told me, but i still have the same liker errors. I don´t know what else to do.

When i run the "BuildContinuousWithCTest.exe" i see that whe the itkgdcm.lib i been created it give a error simbol "!".

So, anyway, thanks for everything, i´ll see some other things that i have in my head and if it doesn´t work i ´ll learn and  change to Visual C++.

Germán.-

Ing. Germán A. Falasco
FLENI, Dpto Bioingeniería
Montañeses 2325 (C1428AQK), Buenos Aires, Argentina.-
Tel: 054-11-5777-3200 (int:2961)
Fax: 054-11-5777-3209