[Insight-developers] Re: wrapitk build

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Sat Mar 31 07:19:15 EST 2007

So it took me a while to get to this point (unfortunately, I've only
been able to spend a small percentage of my time on ITK lately)....
but here are the results of running Debug and Release experimental
builds of 32-bit Java-wrapped ITK using vs8. (With an up-to-date
source tree as of yesterday.)

http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/gaia.kitware/Win32-vs8-Debug/20070330-1851-Experimental/BuildError.html
http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/gaia.kitware/Win32-vs8-Release/20070330-2108-Experimental/BuildError.html

Any hints from the USE_WRAP_ITK experts before I start digging in to
find the cause of these build errors?

If we can get this working on my experimental builds, I will enable
USE_WRAP_ITK on some of our other Windows/Visual Studio nightly
dashboards...

Thanks,
David