[Insight-developers] ITK website could use update regarding code contrib how-to.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Mar 30 10:45:28 EST 2007

Hi Torsten,

                Thanks for pointing this out.

The "About" page has now been updated according to your suggestion.

The "About" page now points to the Wiki page section regarding
the process of contributing new classes and algorithms to ITK.

We also add a link to that Wiki page from the Users section
of the main Wiki page:

     http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK#Users

Hopefully this will make easier for people to find the
information related to the process of contributing new
classes and algorithms.

Please let us know if you find any other pages
that have outdated information.

    Thanks

       Luis