[Insight-developers] Insight Journal: Creative Commons Attibution license 3.0

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Mar 23 12:48:51 EST 2007

The Creative Commons Attribution License has been updated
to version 3.0:

     http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

We currently use version  2.5 for the Insight Journal.

A "brief" explanation of the differences is available
in the Wiki page:

     http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Version_3

It seems that most of the changes are minor amendments
related to concerns that Debian and MIT have raised.

Another set of changes relates to the internationalization
of the license terms.

I would suggest that we upgrade our license in the Insight
Journal from 2.5 to 3.0 for any future submissions.