[Insight-developers] Re: Submission of a filter not using ImageToImageFilter as base class

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Jun 2 09:19:48 EDT 2007

Hi Sonali,

The Quad Mesh taking longer than expected to be introduced
in the toolkit.

It will be great to see an alternative implementation of
Dijkstras algorithm. Please consider submitting this to the
Insight Journal.

Are you refering to the itkGraph that was submitted along
with the graph cuts paper to the IJ ?

If so, please note that there are also some intellectual
property issues that are preventing us to include that code
in the ITK toolkit.

   Regards,

       Luis