[Insight-developers] error in itkEigenAnalysis2DImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Jul 16 10:07:07 EDT 2007

Hi Tomash,

Thanks for pointing this out.

You are right, the line is unnecessary.

Its removal probably doesn't affect the performance a lot,
but, in any case, it is an unnecessary line.

It has now been removed:
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/BasicFilters/itkEigenAnalysis2DImageFilter.txx?root=Insight&sortby=date&r2=1.20&r1=1.19

Please let us know if you find any other problems
in the code.

    Thanks

      Luis