[Insight-developers] Re: [Insight-users] Fixing bugs for ITK with MinGW

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Aug 30 21:42:07 EDT 2007

But this has been fixed in CVS HEAD of ITK... This dashboard runs nightly at
Kitware:
http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/dash14.kitware/Win32-mingw/20070830-0100-Nightly/Test.html

There are 21 failing tests, but no build errors or warnings with the MINGW
compiler.

Are you sure you are using up to date source from CVS?