[Insight-developers] Re: Problems with Obj C Tests on VS6 / VS7 / VS8

Mathieu Coursolle mcoursolle at rogue-research.com
Tue Aug 28 14:45:55 EDT 2007

Hi,

I did try it on Windows XP with Cygwin, with no objective-C compiler,
and it did return NO.

Then, I comment the @end statement of the itkTestObjCxxCompiler.mm test file,
and build it on OSX with an objective-C compiler and it did return NO.

Finaly, I uncommented the @end statement of the itkTestObjCxxCompiler.mm
test file,
and built it on OSX again, and it returned YES.

For some reason, VS seems to compile Objective-C++, but can't run it?

Thanks.

MAthieu