[Insight-developers] Adding MINC to ITK

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 19:37:09 EDT 2007

Luis,

I had bad experience with netCDF about 20 years ago. It was not very
portable. I assume that this is not a problem anymore? If we decide to add
the suggested classes to itk, I think we should first add the libraries
(mangled) to utilities, see how portable they are and how many warnings we
will have to deal with.

Bill