[Insight-developers] Itkzlib stuck at version 1.1.4?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Aug 10 13:07:08 EDT 2007

I built it on Windows this morning:
http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/ix.kitware/Win32-vs8-Debug/20070810-1441-Experimental/Test.html

It looks good - the three tests that timeout just take longer than 90
seconds to run (I should have run it with a higher timeout value...)
and the one test that fails here does not appear related to
itkzlib....

I say go for it (early in the morning tomorrow or Monday and keep an
eye on the continuous...)

HTH,
David