[Insight-developers] Anyone have Emacs C++Mode setup that matches KWStyle?

kent williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Mon Aug 6 10:23:37 EDT 2007

I'm using Emacs along with what I think are Ken Martin's customization of
c++-mode, which enforces most of the ITK/Kitware style conventions with one
annoying exception:  C++-mode wants to indent inside curly braces, which is
right w.r.t. ITK conventions except in one case: ITK style mandates that
there be no initial indentation inside namespaces.

This becomes a PITA, because in Emacs, if you edit any of the top level
statements inside a namespace it auto-indents them. You can un-indent them,
but you have to be careful with the 'indent-region' command that your region
doesn't include any top-level statements.