[Insight-developers] LightObject Destructor and Exception Safety

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Apr 4 15:57:28 EDT 2007

Bill Lorensen wrote:
> Has this exception ever been thrown? If not, then we can:
>
> 1) remove the test
> 2) issue a warning
> 3) leave it there with a comment

I've never seen it but I haven't messed with reference counts too much.
 I think the SmartPointer keeps things pretty safe.  Since there is
something wrong with a program that would produce the error anyway I
think printing a message is okay.  I'll change it to use itkWarningMacro
and we can change it to something else if others prefer.

-Brad