[Insight-developers] Removing DICOM Parser: Deprecated code :Conflicting Copyright

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Sep 26 09:04:07 EDT 2006

Hi Bill,

Thanks for checking on the Copyright status of DICOMParser.

You are right, the Copyright of the software in Utilities
doesn't have to be assigned to the ISC, we just need to
verify that the copyright holder distributes the software
under a license that is compatible with ITK's.

The copyright of DICOMImageIO2 in Insight/Code/IO is correctly
assigned to the ISC. So that clears up this issue...

One less on the list...  :-)

    Thanks