[Insight-developers] SNAP Build Error w/ GCC 3.4

John Melonakos jmelonak at ece.gatech.edu
Fri Sep 1 13:39:28 EDT 2006

Hi,

Thanks for you help Leila.  I followed your advice and was able to build
SNAP.  However, now I'm getting the following runtime error:

[meg] ./InsightSNAP
*** glibc detected *** malloc(): memory corruption: 0x0a05bdc0 ***
Aborted

Any ideas as to what may be causing this?  I've temporarily placed my
CMakeCache.txt file at:
http://www.bme.gatech.edu/groups/minerva/publications/papers/CMakeCache.txt

Thanks,

John