[Insight-developers] default WrapITK's include and exeternal projects

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Oct 17 08:10:15 EDT 2006

Hi Andy,

You have made some changes about 10 days ago, I think to avoid including
the itk headers while wrapping the vxl classes. Sadely, those changes are
breaking the build of the external projects. Can you confirm the changes
where made to avoid including the itk headers while wrapping the vxl
classes, so I can try to fix the external projects without breaking what
you have made ?

Thanks,

Gaetan

--