[Insight-developers] Mattes mutual information metric additions

Lydia Ng lydiang at gmail.com
Wed May 31 12:54:31 EDT 2006

Hi Karthik,

If you go for this approach one more thing you have to do is to also
threshold your image. Currently, the code does not take the mask into
account when it is computing the image max and min. So you would end up with
the same dynamic range issue as below - perhaps this should be logged as a
bug?

- Lydia