[Insight-developers] pragma once

Stephen R. Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Thu May 25 13:07:14 EDT 2006

We have a situation where multiple libraries are being distributed in
both ITK and VTK.  Long story short - we can build work-arounds that are
backward compatible using cmake directives, except I haven't found a
workaround for the #ifdef wrapping of headers (given that the headers in
two different places use the same #define variable, and may be directly
included by the user).   So, I'm considering the "#pragma once" directive.

Thanks!
Stephen