[Insight-developers] disabling boundary checks for shaped neighborhood iterators

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Fri May 19 01:25:53 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm attempting to disable boundary checks for shaped neighborhood
iterators (both constant and non constant iterators). I was attempting
to switch off the checking using NeedToUseBoundaryConditionOff) but
got errors of the sort shown below. Is there another method that
should be used? Is there any reason why we shouldn't be able to
disable the boundary check in this instance?

Thanks

/usr/local/include/InsightToolkit/Common/itkConstNeighborhoodIterator.h:397:
error: `void itk::ConstNeighborhoodIterator<TImage,
TBoundaryCondition>::NeedToUseBoundaryConditionOff() [with TImage =
itk::Image<bool, 3u>, TBoundaryCondition =
itk::ZeroFluxNeumannBoundaryCondition<itk::Image<bool, 3u> >]' is
inaccessible

error: `itk::ConstNeighborhoodIterator<itk::Image<bool, 3u>,
itk::ZeroFluxNeumannBoundaryCondition<itk::Image<bool, 3u> > >' is not
an accessible base of
`itk::ShapedNeighborhoodIterator<itk::Image<bool, 3u>,
itk::ZeroFluxNeumannBoundaryCondition<itk::Image<bool, 3u> > >