[Insight-developers] Minimum CMake Version ==> 2.0?

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu May 18 10:42:47 EDT 2006

Hello, all:

I've just noticed that the top-level CMakeLists.txt file in ITK claims
that the minimum needed version is CMake 1.8.  However, if I try to
build using CMake 1.8 I get errors.  It looks like the change that
requires CMake 2.0 or higher was made in December 2005.  Since no one
has noticed this before I'm guessing no one is using CMake 1.8.

I propose that we change the minimum required version to CMake 2.0 since
that is the oldest version commonly in use.

-Brad