[Insight-developers] Insight Journal: Statistics

Roland Stenzel ice_fresh at gmx.net
Mon May 1 09:18:03 EDT 2006

Hi all,

at the end of last year Luis asked me to publish some statistical functions
of my master thesis in Insight Journal.

The functions are for comparing a given and a reference 3D vector field. A
"difference" (or "error") field is calculated and also standard deviation,
mean error and so on. (I used this code for an evaluation of deformable
registration.)

My questions:

Could this functionality still be usefull for ITK?
Has this functionality been implemented somewhere in ITK since end of last
year?

Regards

Roland Stenzel
ISIS Center, Georgetown University