[Insight-developers] cmake version of the Insigh Journal Automatic Testing System seems to be 2.0

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Mar 28 08:40:51 EST 2006

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 15:31:40 +0200, William A. Hoffman
<billlist at nycap.rr.com> wrote:

> At 02:38 AM 3/28/2006, Gaetan Lehmann wrote:
>
>> Hi Zack,
>>
>> - Sorry, I forgot to send this mail yesterday -
>>
>> Ok, so I have several problems with WrapITK:
>> - it requires cmake 2.2 (or above)
>> - it requires CableSwig
>> - it requires python
>> - it requires tcl
>> - it requires java
>> - it won't build anything if the user don't select one or more language
>> -
>> and I want to keep it like that -, so, if we want the testing system to
>> build the project, it should set a special flag, so we can set different
>> default value in that case. Something like
>>
>>  cmake -DINSIGHT_JOURNAL_AUTOMATIC_TESTING_SYSTEM:BOOL=ON .
>>
>> to configure the project. That's just an idea, perhap's there is
>> something
>> better to do.
>>
>> It does not seem to be so much work :-)
>
> For IJ submissions there can be no user options.   The submission must
> build
> as is.  There is not a person running the tests, it is automatic.

That's exactely why I ask for a flag specific to the insight journal, so
the contributor can set different default values for the automatic testing
system.
In that case, we can set all languages support to ON by default, so the
automatic testing system will build all the languages support without
having to modify any option by hand.
It seems that I haven't been clear; I hope that's more clear now :-)

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)