[Insight-developers] cmake version of the Insigh Journal Automatic Testing System seems to be 2.0

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Mar 27 06:04:41 EST 2006

Hi,

The cmake version of the  Insigh Journal Automatic Testing System seems to
be 2.0, but WrapITK requires at least version 2.2.
Would it be possible to update it ?

More generally, I would be please to work with the administrator of this
testing system to solve the problems I have reported on this list since I
have submited WrapITK to the insight journal.
Who should I contact ? Zack Galbreath ?

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann