[Insight-developers] Anyone have examples of NIFTI vector images

Kent Williams kent at psychiatry.uiowa.edu
Mon Mar 20 14:30:41 EST 2006

I have been asked to add support for vector images to the ITK
NiftiImageIO class, to support an University of Iowa project.  This
isn't a huge change, and at least I have the example of NRRD of how to
do it.  What would be _extremely_ helpful would be if anyone had any
example NIFTI vector images.

So if anyone has any "known good" NIFTI files with vector pixels laying
around or a recipe for using available software to generate a NIFTI
vector image, please drop me a line! Thanks!