[Insight-developers] ImageFileReader and VectorImage

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Sun Mar 12 10:15:24 EST 2006

Karthik, Mathieu,

I'm currently trying to use read files with several channels with VectorImage.
As said in the review of the "Zeiss (LSM) file format support" article, I'm
still not able to read lsm files with more than one channel.
Also, I'm not able to read correctly a tif file with more than 3 channels -
channels 0, 1 and 2 are correct, but the ones above are black. The
ImageFileWriter works without problem with more than 3 channels.

Is there a file format which support correctly several channels ? Currently,
I'm not able to write a working test for a filter to extract a channel from a
VectorImage.

Gaetan