[Insight-developers] Re: have you tested itkOrientedImage

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at sickkids.ca
Fri Mar 10 16:16:24 EST 2006

well, I have exchanged e-mails with Bill as well,

I think we are talking about difference of definitions and how direction
cosines are used in different image formats!

I can just make sure that my start values are converted to world
(according to our definition) before I pass it to ITK,

Thanks

Leila