[Insight-developers] Problems with precision with MetaImageIO

Kent Williams kent at psychiatry.uiowa.edu
Thu Mar 9 13:01:31 EST 2006

That would work.  Something like this patch:

*** itkMetaImageIO.h    28 Sep 2005 13:04:22 -0500    1.28
--- itkMetaImageIO.h    09 Mar 2006 11:57:39 -0600
***************
*** 89,94 ****
--- 89,100 ----
        independent files */
    virtual void SetDataFileName( const char * filename );

+   /** set the precision in the MetaImage member
+    */
+   virtual void SetDoublePrecision(unsigned int precision)
+   {
+     m_MetaImage->SetDoublePrecision(precision);
+   }
  protected:
    MetaImageIO();
    ~MetaImageIO();