[Insight-developers] itk::Path needs static dimension constant

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Mar 1 16:16:53 EST 2006

Hi Zach,

The ITK release 2.6 has not been tagged yet.

We are sorting out the issues related to copyright of contributed code.

We appreciate that you were thoughtful and avoided to commit these
changes in the middle of the release process.  However, the modification
seems to be benign enough for not raising any concerns.  Please go ahead
and commit this change.

    Thanks

      Luis