[Insight-developers] ImageIOFactory::CreateImageIO crashed in DEBUG (ITK 2.6 VC7.1)

Henning Meyer tutmann at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 02:46:42 EDT 2006

I'm trying to write a 2d png in my program. This works nicely in
RELEASE but fails an assertion in DEBUG.
Location is the end of ImageIOFactory::CreateImageIO. Inside the destructor of
std::list<LightObject::Pointer> allobjects; happens a failed assertion
Expression: _BLOCK_TYPE_IS_VALID(pHead->nBlockUse).

Whats going on here? Is this a known bug of list of smartpointers in VC?

Henning