[Insight-developers] interrupting filter execution

Paul Koshevoy koshevoy at sci.utah.edu
Tue Jul 25 10:16:50 EDT 2006

Miller, James V (GE, Research) wrote:
> Paul,
>
> I think the way to do this is place another class under Transform that
> is something like InvertibleTransform.

I think I finally see what you mean. You want to add another layer to the
hierarchy, and to force the invertible classes to derive from it. I did not
understand that earlier.

What this means to me is that the current GetInverse API and my virtual
GetInverse would have to be moved from itk::Transform into the
itk::InvertibleTransform. Sounds good to me, and not invasive either.

	Paul.