[Insight-developers] Re: About compiling an ITK class defined by the developer.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Jul 23 10:54:05 EDT 2006

Hi Sonali,

You will find detailed information about how to start
with ITK in the Software Guide:

     http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

as well as in the Tutorials

    http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

The infrastructure for testing classes can be
found in the Testing/Code subdirectory.

What you probably want to do in the short term is to
write examples that illustrate how to use your code,
and write small programs that exercise all the methods
of your new classes.

Please let us know if you encounter any problems,