[Insight-developers] Re: WrapITK build error

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Jul 20 18:40:26 EDT 2006

Hi,

Richard has reported the same error, but I haven't took time to search more
where is the problem. It seems that some traits are not defined as they
should.

Richard, have you also turned on some options ?

On Thursday 20 July 2006 22:11, Kent Williams wrote:
> I'm a masochist and compile WrapITK with everything turned on, and now
> I'm getting this error with gcc 4.1 on Linux:

I called someone who is doing that a "very courageous user with lot of time
and memory" some hours ago :-)

Thanks for the report

Gaetan